♥Baby Nur Afiqah
One Month Old
♥Sweet
01sepetember : SGH /Grandma House / Slack / Breakfast .
Meet Mardy & Baby Afiqah , Dila & I get to hold Afiqah and that was my first time carrying a 1Mnth Baby .
Get to take some shot with her , aww macam nak cubitcubit aje dia . Im glad Hari Raya , Mardy get to Raya
with us :) It been long sharing stories with Mardy Bums .
School was running smoothly , but one thing my result is still sucks , get nag by some people who cares about me , I will try my best for EndOfYear exam . Let pray hard for me . September holiday I cant enjoy myself , there school I have to Attend but not remedial , Project Matahari & Assembly talk Rehersal , Ncc orintering .
Homework , next wk is raya and i Guess im doing Last min preparation . Pray Hard for me to do everyhing smoothly yeah:)


.jpg)





