<body>








Saturday, July 10, 2010


o

Im started to Love Maths & Science , It easy actually . Trust me I bring my Book & done my homework .
No scolding at All .

Tuesday : School was fine , When for lunch with SisAyeen at Lot and off to ShashaCrib .

Wednesday : When school : 0645am bt was late because of bus which was full of inconsiderate people.
Mrt-ed to BukitBatok and Saw Han . We was late and decide to slack for awhile and went home .
See I did went home and tak cabut kan mum ? Reach home and mum nag-ed .
Afternoon meet Mardy and she accompany me to doctor , share alot of story with her .
Pity Mardy alot and I really Sorry I cant help you .
Bought food&drink for me and mardy and off southview . "Sumpah aci memekak -.-" 
Off home with Mhyra Whee & Zila Geek .

Thursday :School was pernormal , Last period had no pap . Maklum lah saya tkder Bakat .
Went hall for talking about Physical Mentally . Off to Southview for awhile with Shasha and then teckwhye to meet chacha & Nisa . Tibatiba ms Ong tegor and banyak bbual .
Benci bila jmpe cikgu pas school =.=  5plus off meet fhyra Mhyra Atasha and went  slack Lamsoon.
Dah naek mendak ,proceed to southview :) Play true&dare , Takraw . Ilove it when there girls .
Asyek lepak dgn laki perempuan sikit Mendak . Off home at 8 plus :)

I cant stop laughing about the mirandaHandphone / LeaopardPrint Underwear / minta Number kid
& You i gian . 


Friday : Dad send me with motor , I SUKE :) Had ncc day & had to wear ncc attire for 1whole day 
I just love math & sciene & mothertongue eh (: End school , Meet Ms ong and sayang juga dia pat aku :) Off home 985 and when home straight and mum was shock . Biasa anak dia kaki merayap nampak balik rumah suke . I tld her i nak carrot cake and off sleep like a piglet .
Bangun and daddy bought Kwayteow Seafood cous crrct cake dh abis . 

Saturday : woke up early in the mrning , afternoon when to meet shikin kasi kad jemputan
and take photo with her . When to take van with bbysyirah&dad . Off home Surf .
Tmrw going out and madrasah :)





Profile

SYUHADA
AugustBaby
I lead my life my way
Hadaaa.gud.girl@Hotmail.com




Loves




PAST!

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2012

THANKS!
Skin made by: Blogskins


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com