<body>








Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I am back from camp , Saya penat dan yg saye hanye tau I had fun in the camp with Shasha and guyfriend .And dun for my disciplin master , iknw him better and i talk with him like bff  I did make new friend and my talkative-partner in past pun ade : hazri ,tksangka kau pun perngi .there were only three girl , i and shasha and other girl tu cm gt attidue prb kiter tk layan dia uy .
Aku nye faciliator hansem tpy ciner and mcm korean sei : So ju ;)
Night falls : Talk`Crap`jokes with Shuk Raj Tamam Shasha Faiz  hazri  , aku tidur drg kacau jek babi and lastly aku tidur bgn`tidur bgn raj pun tkt  . drg ltk colgate pat org termasok aku.Scary 
5am we all sleep and woke up late .
After camp ,Slack near school semue tk tahan nak berasap and off  Sshasha crib and tak jdy meet dila ,dia nk meet boyfriend and later going meet southview pondok if nt tired and hada try to be home by 6 ;) I will continue post when I reach home kay?


Farz: Hada, tak payah post lagii. kite cnfrnt kay? (: smile ! Hahaha , nieyh post is nt for you .it where I express nt to impress and I hate others to judge ;) sapemknchilli terasa pedas okeh ?

Kakayeen:gonna miss you (: Hehe , alah due hary camp je . Ily kak

bus-ed to southview , reach not a single people was at pondok and find  them at sv court and they was there playing takraw  with those who lpk at lamsoon normally and i hate when they play takraw whole day . bt there was only aikel adan a`in , i was alone girl .Adan sei kak take me bt tk ambik pun . I fight with adan a`in and when others cam , aci plk seram aku dgn dia ;)
Went home at 10 plus I know lmbt so tmrw i will nt go out okay ? promise mummy .



Profile

SYUHADA
AugustBaby
I lead my life my way
Hadaaa.gud.girl@Hotmail.com




Loves




PAST!

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2012

THANKS!
Skin made by: Blogskins


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com