I paling suke yg gambar nieyh :)
Khai Joker , he was the one who make me
cry for stupid thing for the first time on 2010
Bersama Afai & Nabil
Walk to LotOne and met Dila&Shasha , waited for Fatin`s& Tak sangkae Budak Ite Bukan Bangsa kiter pun perangai seakan . While I and Girlfriend went Pondok , Fatin`s when to Btp first .
Camwhore With girlfriend & Khai Joker and I was jealous when they colour their nail while mine is Hard , Atasha came and when to get my stuff . Mrt-ed to Khatib with them & Rina .
and had awesome day at Bottle treepark sumpah dh happy si cine tu baru tegor kiter =.=
Naek sot and bila aku dengar mulut org comment lagy binget , Sumpah dh baek aku ajak kau.
After had a Great time , Fatin`s&Atasha when off first and then us .
Mrt-ed to Cck , Dila & I went Pondok . Dila accompanied entot to Lot while I camwhore with others espically Afai using A`in lappy biaser aje aku bolei jdy popular tau .
sana sini ade je cerite with love , Dila came bck . Watch them Play takraw and Tgk A`in&Aikel Jalan Kan tattoo next gambar Powerpuff girl eh dila ?
went home with aikel bt seblm tu off kedai and buy cigg , tgk lah kan aku ckp aku buay`paitaw kau pun tetap aku lucky charm kn ? lepas jgk :)
Today Tk go anywhere , Blom mandy deh :)
Azie&Nurai: Dah Reach four Month Lah korang :) Last long kay .Syg kau :)
Kechyk&Dila: Babe stay strng this is life :) Btw Happy 2 month Baby Syg krng





