See that Cantek lady ?
In few hr later she going turn Offically 14 :)
Happy Birthday Reena , Thanks for Being a wonderful friend all this while and I hope Our friendship will last
Tomorow You going to celebrate your special day with Loves ones right ? If there time I will meet you girl
Insyallah :)
See you On Monday Babygirl , Tak mo last mintue tak bolei nanty saye sedih :)
Tckrs I lly Babe <3
Happy 14th Birthday Saadan :)
Rindu sama kau lah kecyk , we used to be enemy - friend - Close friend tpy sekarang makin jauh eh kiter :)
Paper pun aku cakap aku tak lupa kau lah macam selalu cakap aku dh smbg . Thanks for being there when I was in need , So Have fun and takecares kechyk . Meet up soon :)
Hada tak tau uh nak wish orang so harap tu bolei jek lah :) At least I tak lupa okay ,


