<body>








Monday, May 17, 2010

MairaSayaaaang ! EntotSayaaaang ! I naq gambar lah , cptcptcpt korang =)) 


I really had fun with my loves ones althought for a short period of time.
Firstly with my babies ; Nurai Entot Lala , Nurai laught damn cutee sia =)
Lala and I was like a Badot of the day right bhy ? 
Alought they have problem i try cheer them up with my jokes. Bt if there is CDK there will be more fun but
iknw she need to spend time wiv adekechyk and westcoast peeps , we understand babe.
I went to lot wiv babies and  print picture and do girl stuff ^^
Off meet Bbygirls ;maira meerah and walk wiv lala , and she went home and i spendtime with baby girls ^^
Hug them tightly and i was very happy and i was shock to say my cck peeps last year as i tought they arent
lepak there anymore bt i am happy to see old peep , saw childhood friend =))
went lot wiv bbygirls and meerah makin hyper ^^ 
went slacking near sv pndk , hizami kak na & clans walk to lot and hizami terpikat nan maiara seii ^^

NuraiSuperg&DilaCDK ; confermtaqconferm ?


Profile

SYUHADA
AugustBaby
I lead my life my way
Hadaaa.gud.girl@Hotmail.com




Loves




PAST!

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2012

THANKS!
Skin made by: Blogskins


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com