Gambar tertinggal < 3
That picture was tht time , I get to spent time with BabyGirls ^^ In the 2010 .
Jumpe lagi okae babe ^^
Saturday , I paitaw Sv peep about Syavina birthday celebration at Changi Pit .
Im sorry loves ones , i had to mum sick and so on . went to sleep over at granny house
at Telok blanga and Insyirah too , that night was worst night off me , Mummy sick and that night syirah , buat ragam . Haiyoo cnnt get engouh sleep tht night . Kesian aq tgk syira menangis bt nasib kau tido at last ^^
I otp with CDK , text Fazz sepet and entot due to boredom & I miss Fazz ibu abg mimie ain ^^
Now Iam posting at school computer lab , menyesal gila saq aq go school . Mndaq naq mampos program ini artart , dah lah aq tk suka art kay bye ^^



