<body>








Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy 14th Birthday Khai Jepon ,
Happy 14th Birthday KhaiJepon
See ? I told you I never forget yr birthday
We have been in same school for 9 years
I wont forget yr birthday lah ,
Tckrs and thanks for being a friend =)

After school slack at school till 2:15 , as Mdm Siti told me  and I was late for school .
AzieMengMimiSyedHanKhair get of before one while I cant goosh not fair sia .
Bt luckily mdm siti was kind , my punishment was slacking at school and doing nothing.
I was paisey when mr goh told me to sing and cous Zul Hafiz indra for telling mrGoh
about th video and  I sang mimpi Indah song , sucks alot .
Walk out of sch wiv Xt&cute girl and met dila at the block for awhile and off cck.
Tought of going home straight but than no one at home.
Slackslacka n rain cats and dogs when we was sing mimpi indah & some others song =
Went lot one wiv entot and saw Frodo , he tag along wiv us to lot too and did
entot project ^^
Bought food and off pondok bcq , cwet money wiv others to buy cig for the first time
all pokai ^^ Done eating off home wiv entot meng and meet entot mums
home sweet home before 8 ^^ days by day I get the use of going home early =)
No more getting any nag from mum bcous i go home early mahh .
Wash up and otp wiv CDK .
Lastlong wiv ADEKECHYK KAY ?

Today going out wiv family & bbysyir must take picture manymany kae ? hada phone lack of photos hurhurs =)
I MISS my cousin & grandmother aunty uncle
IMISS Ameerah maira ruzaini nana
Imiss old cck clans
 I miss Fazz sepet & family 
 Imiss adilla & her mum ,
I miss shasha sister & mum
I miss atasha mum
I miss old friends
Imiss my purple phone
I miss purple watch
Imiss my prepaid
I miss school
Imiss my enemy

Seirsly Imiss alot of thing life friend family , Its just random bt it true , daybyday
I see im getting quiet and idk whye ? I happy no more fighting wiv sister
and im trying to cntrl anger hurhurs =)
Im just happy nw! I am getting happy day by day !
IAM HAPPY GO LUCKY PERSON hurhurs =)
NEXT WEEK exam semue pray for hada to pass without study bolei ?
kay i off to take bbysyira & to nenek crib








Profile

SYUHADA
AugustBaby
I lead my life my way
Hadaaa.gud.girl@Hotmail.com




Loves




PAST!

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2012

THANKS!
Skin made by: Blogskins


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com