<body>








Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hada go school just nw and all was normal jek . After school tought of straight went Sv pndk bt than
temankn rina cous she alone . Luckily remember my wallet wiv Ms cham , did my lines and of get my
wallet . Slack at canteen till 3 plus and off sv pndk wiv Nurai Azie meng .
At last get to talk wiv nurai , I miss her =)
Reach pndk MardyBums Aikel lewel dun have , mndaq sia hada . Chill-chill and raining cats & dogs .
Mood swing out of sudden bt it just for awhile  , mardy Aikel came and I had my mood bck .
I miss KAK na and get to hug =)
Off wiv entot and met FazzSepet and walked home wiv them. I miss Fazz & Family =) 
Im done and i have no mood to write anymore .

Labels:



Profile

SYUHADA
AugustBaby
I lead my life my way
Hadaaa.gud.girl@Hotmail.com




Loves




PAST!

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2012

THANKS!
Skin made by: Blogskins


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com