I miss Bbygirls & Arch damn much ... Been so long we last lepak. I chat with MeerahBby today & i very happy.
I miss those laugther & happiness and through thinck & thin went in primary school life & last year .
All sudden 2010 I did nt heard all this , we did nt fight no misunderstood bt we dun cht nor cntc .I did only did cntc nana & No matter what you girls are my Bbygerls tht cant be replace & arch too. Met up soon kay?
Today is Saturday , No plan today with friends and Dad is working till nw so no out & just rot at hme ler.
crentlli chating w Isham & jiraong & facebkk yet i bored .Cyberworld nwdays are getting bored
& maybe before go school tmr , I will met dila & entot near my schools there.This few days been see baby names Insyirah & it adorable and cute ... Klaw la I gt adek kn fun ...One day i take the baby pic kay? Ibu invited us to chalet bt it falls on th same days for ncc camp so we will be going on 15 feb only.
Saturday mndaq uh =.= Buhbye Kaypos
Up Coming Event
;Sec 1 campfire [Pa Duty]
;Ncc Camp [3days2night//13March2010-15March2010]
;Chalet[13-march-15march]
;Arch Birthday [13March2010]
;Sports Day [26march2010]
;MairaBby birthday [28March2010]



