<body>








Sunday, February 14, 2010

                               Selamat Hari Jadi Beloved Jannah
                 Thanks for inviting to you Birthday Party
     Happy Birthday Brother  JiaRong.                                    




    I  went to Jannah birthday party.As she invited ,afterall no trouble going right ?let make someone happy for her special day.I went wit shasha Danny Jiarong & haiqul.Jannah was pretty that day. Her sista getting prettier.Had some food and the most I like was her mum epok-epok  power . After had our food we off.Get to bring epok-epok ,cupcakes and goody bag hme.To others friends , apologise as we did nt wait for you guys. 

Walk to yewtee mrt and saw aidil & ilah n her friends. Took the same train as them .All alighted at Bukit batok . Aidil & others went to bus interchange and we went to find Roy Hairil Luqman Titi &Boyfee. Talktalk with them. They did told me  to tag along with them bt sorry guys I told sepet I mit him  before you mcg me.I wan to follow bt tkkn naq paito .while waiting for th train I did get take group pic.
In th train , titi busted sia , I paisey ampai hairil pon tegor =.=
alighted at clementi and walk . In my mind was thinking if they still at hme cous i was late .Reach sepet crib and luckily they still inside . Afai was there too. Mama was werking and ain go johor.Igtkn ain was at hme at least gt temankn.
Friendship day was just slacking at sepet crib , like a normal day. Hw i wish tht friendship day there was dila & shasha. The house was full with silence , nt like tht time we came. 
I was piss off with nizam for awhile cous he disturb , he told me tht nw he see i becaming sensitive. Maybe ? I was happy to see that  the guy are fine olredi. Im happy=D
Kawan seirously treat me diffrent nw days just like a stranger tht nvr talk before pt msn pun.
 Ibu told fazz go shop and he told me to go.I show one face to him =.=  Bt he did go bt I
Accompany Sepet  to shop ,he eyes sembab meaning lots of crying ampai sakit sia him.Sedih sia tgk him like that.Alot of shops was close sia only 7eleven open...Bought drinks
and went bck to his crib.Get hot from kak anje and mentos share with izzan.Than mama went hme smile at her.She ask boi whye i at here. Mayb she tought i running frm my prob again tht y i came. Watch tv and fall asleep for awhile , bgn jek kau tau ape ? kaki nizam pt muka aq . Babi nyek nizam ! 6;00 went off , mndaq nyek pcl. Salam all and off .963 granny house , dad fetch and good night reader.
 Esk must wake up early going  westcoast park // changi beach .

-Happy Valentine Day & Friendship Day to all
How i hope th friendship day was with happiness Laughter =D



- Ada bestfriend pun mcm tkde bestfriend ...............


Profile

SYUHADA
AugustBaby
I lead my life my way
Hadaaa.gud.girl@Hotmail.com




Loves




PAST!

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2012

THANKS!
Skin made by: Blogskins


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com