<body>








first week of school
Friday, January 8, 2010

[ Old Picture2009 ]
Hello People ! First week of school was fine.Nth much happend. People change for good & I like.
Ms Tan was great to teache us math, I could understand her & I could cop if I practice more. This year no more coming late, tk mau like last year saye sirik.

Nth much happend tdae . Mr fong told us we going learn guitar this year for music .
I guess english teaching will be like history. Cikgu tu always say singporesingapore till I pissed off.
Saw Fazeera at toilet , friday than saw her. Few days past taq nampak. Canteq la her n hair =D
After english , mit deela at bubble tea shop wait for rina&sha , off friend crib.
All get ourself ready and off school for ncc , fall in i nid to explain ma`am than to in-charge of attire checking y never wear no.4 . Go ncc room put things and do briefing . Than nid to get in groupd of five well , all get thier friend who they like. me & deela and nt our chosen friend nevermind , klaw ada sha kan bagos.Well naek sot sia me , deela pun sama kekek sia them . Afifah pun ketawakan just continue we the poster .
Done , we did our drill it was effing hot yet we guts we did it . Going 2 mth plus i did nt practice hentak kaki & marching , mostly i did wrongly till stress up .
I was pull out frm th platoons one side & thanks for ma`am and senior amirah who help me tht time . Bit by bit I did it senior amirah did it patience I tell . One I did cn den ccnt cn cnnt . Last I did it w properly . Lunch ma`am give us some food .
Pt time deela & me did nt did it as we did nt bring any shorts . We jokes around w fall sick ppl.
Afiqah was the kekek alotught she did nt did anything , Darah up sia afiqah
Senior call me n deela. We kena scolded,I could accpect wht senior scold us cous it our fault .
We watch told practice our drills . and learn one thing . This time senior musfirah amirah zafirah
who helps me thanks . Dibreifing and we was dismiss .

Off busstop wit deela , saw afairajaliff . Took same bus , raj alighted first than us . plan to slack w afai n aliff deela . Went to macdonald w them and walkwalk at westmall and off cck . Aliff went met his friend left us three . Went lot one for awhile , bought ourself yougurt . Was crossing saw amin mus big bro . Slack at nabil block , Talk talk crapcrap &tok abou kaypos n friend, picture bt w afai . ten off home.

To those paotokia = Thanks for paotoing ayeee ! jgn lupa buat agik!


Profile

SYUHADA
AugustBaby
I lead my life my way
Hadaaa.gud.girl@Hotmail.com




Loves




PAST!

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2012

THANKS!
Skin made by: Blogskins


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com