<body>








Saturday, January 2, 2010




Candid

Hello People !
It 2010 already ? Im done unpiravte my blog.So this year did nt went countdown with fam. Just countdown by phone w dilla n her friend . I hav delete fs&tagged as I found it boring nw. Find me at facebook .

Ystd went out w Sister & her friend we just tag along rather go org merisik. 12 off int & 188-ed after westmall Kak lina n sib took th same bus.They say my face
same as adillah th pink shirt. Near clementi went kak janah was going to took call kak terlepas so we alight from tht bus nearest bus-stop . If saw kak janah reaction funny =D 963-ed to vivocity. Window-Shopping, had lunch at kfc .
Than one workers told cnnt take pictuer nonesene sia .Off skypark , I teman those kids play water , camwhorecamwhorecamwhore =D
Than kak go do what till my purse n hp wet goosh = (
i tried to take pictuere cnnt than it vibrate itself . Goin six kak janah mum came
w Lala n sharul bby , they arent scared w stranger . 6;00 we off as cousin mum
call us wht time we caming . 963-ed to bp . I complain mum about my phone .
than mum told me tell dad. I tell him kena nag w him . he say no more phone . my fault he say . Kak laught at me went tears roll down , i treasure this phone sia .every time im using phone i hav lost it scarth it spoilt it or th sim card block or lost.i tried to takecare of this phone yet prob came first th stupid button went off , than the front no thing come out , than voulme very th pelan nw spoilt goosssh , mood swing
off home go find extra phone i want th use nokia phone bt th button spoilt .
than use aunty phone tht she give to dad as he gt new phone . than i told dila to call me . Talktalk , then she put down th phone waitwait for her n her friend to call fall asleep . tired i guess .
Woke up tdae gt 2 miss call dun noe who bcos dis phone cnnt see who call.
watch th keserupan n bath . On lappy watch movie off jemputan . At limbang I guess i saw adilah sec 2 . Than go find bag again kak got th er bck left mine n 1st sis . No bag I like ahk . off home watch th continue movie .Thanks luqman for th webbie . Maybe will be otp tonight I guess . call no lama aq


Profile

SYUHADA
AugustBaby
I lead my life my way
Hadaaa.gud.girl@Hotmail.com




Loves




PAST!

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2012

THANKS!
Skin made by: Blogskins


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com