



Sorry for making you people worried . I know I should nt run away for problems & worried you ppl
Im Sorry once again . Im nt being th old hada bengap anymore & I know it . I change alot ?
That what family Besties girlfriend say , I really like they told me with jujur & I like it. No better hw big smile it is , it hurt alot . Bt i will try to motivate myself wit th exprience of what fanfan told me why he cn tabah while i cant kn? Senior who talks to me just nw thanks alot ayee . I wont do it again
Bt it so hurt to accpect th fact , It like a dream tht i tought i wont ever happend to me yet it reality.
Spammers : thanks for spam & i noe you just adviersing =D



