<body>








Ystd
Friday, October 16, 2009


Jyeah , lamanye no post . Alah if post is there anyone to read? kay .Yeah! ystd had Literatuer n Physic paper.
Physic hard sia the paper. Ez-link card was taken by mr mark before exam start . Blm start pun tk leh bebual.
Nonesence ! After exam waited for him pt luar staff room utk take ezlink , Beyh he told me to wait till 2 pm .
Lama , Sape mau lyn sia . Bey paito ahk . make up story . Tk menjadi sia , than just off without ezlink.
When deela crib for awhile , off bpp mit shasha . Than went Gangsa Rd slacking with yet and apai all.
2.00 plus off rc for awhile . walked to pasar mlm beyh hujan lebat sia . Bought tokoyaki.Walked to shasha crib . Otw there we sing song sia hahaha . Reach her crib we caught cold goosh . Hmm her nenek masak
udang sotong tahu masak merah yumyum. 5.00 off home .Meet meerah n ruz for awhile . reach home
Bath and off slepp 6.30 tired sia Dengar-dengar smlm draw , I hope it nt so hurt

You were both bestfriend but why did you do not like each other attidue . Im tired of this girlfriend . I love both of you but ? you both do nt like each other wth? I hope 2010 it better than now. I do nt want lose both of you. Im sad of this . Thanks for becok to hear my probs .Life is hurting us everyyear goosh .

I hope when I move frm cck , it is betta peace there as I do nt noe much person there bt Im scared of losing you guys in cck . You were there when I nid help .I hope it will be cancell mom please ? I can`t leave there . It so small. I will miss (meerahMairaNanaArch)It so far sia . I happy to move bt I cant leave cck . It is 1 year bt as if permanent sia I cant bear it

Check out next post Outdated pic




Profile

SYUHADA
AugustBaby
I lead my life my way
Hadaaa.gud.girl@Hotmail.com




Loves




PAST!

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2012

THANKS!
Skin made by: Blogskins


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com