Im still on internet,well as eu cn see my post ryte?I dun why but i feel uneasyuntil I can get a sleep,well,I just get a cut,cous of my bed,well normally tht cut
are not so painful as this but,I riily feel uneasy sia,Wht cn i do is just pray lor
Tmr going out with family to my grandma old neigobour daugther married lecher
sak nek,Cous of her we nid to go,Aiyaaa,Hehehe Tk baek sak aku,Well mondae
Morning 10 am went to Shikin home thn afternoon lyke tht go down,Well still dh same
partner hollidae lpk partner=DCm phm je,Well I miss tht whiteBlue school so much sia
(Hada,Ikin,Ameerah,Natasha)=Confirmed
Maira,Dilaa(yi)Zaini,Kai=Unconfirmed
Well hope no last min plan i rilly one to meet them again,Tuesday maybe met rose
TagReplied,
milah:Adq,still the same uh akq
amma:I dun rily knl dier uh,but penah nmpk
amma:Lgy pon she myfriendAkqAngkatUh=D
Nina;D:I will add ue,but wht ur friendster email?
mairaaaa(:,Hahaha,Thnx.Iloveue too=DSweetestFriend
aisyeek:Sowi eyk,Link but tk tagged,Forget uh,Sowie uh=D
SYa[F] ♥:CnsCns,Bisa,But hu are eu,N wht ur url eyk=D
Milaah:Great cm gytu=D
ZaiGuest:Okay,Bisabisa,Kamu did link soon kays=D
Sowie some of ue late reply=D


