<body>








CaNT TAKE A nap
Sunday, June 7, 2009

It is 3.05 n im still,At 7.00am nid to go out from home.
If dad tk antar lah.Irilly cant take a nap.As I have been
sleeping veri earli since 5june after came bck from camp
Gooshh wht thing shld i bring for remedial.I forget sia
And btw tmrw plan cancel sia.

Everytime want to mit veri hard sia.Goosh than still got plan
Plan A cancel Plan B still got .Plan B is going out with
Primary close.Meerah confirm,Rose Unconfirm,Maira Unconfirm
Shikin can`t` get thorought Ruzaini I dun remember his no
Aiyaaa...If plan B cannot than Plan C go out with Aweewet lor
Alought we two person but fun sia hehehss(:




Feena: )ohhheey ! , im finee , how bout yaa ? , do link me aite . I will link you bck ;DD
Hada : ) Hello Feena Im fyne tooo!i link eu olreadi how about eu link me?So hols okies?
QaDiRaH adeq(: thnks ehqs...bdw i heard that rina is having a party on her birthday is it?
hada: Helloo maybe lahh.Cam ne akq tawu?

THIFAHH:you knw me ?
Hada:No i dun!btw i view dila blog and random click than tag eu ley!
nuraii thnx fer the help???aku tolong aperh ehy??aku luperh uh
hada: marching lah!seiorus thnks once again!
nafiah weii...ku tk link aku...
Hada:wei pmpn ape url?


Profile

SYUHADA
AugustBaby
I lead my life my way
Hadaaa.gud.girl@Hotmail.com




Loves




PAST!

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2012

THANKS!
Skin made by: Blogskins


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com